07 september 2011

Hedwig wrist pincushion

Today only a little project but isn´t she cute?  The pincushion pattern and how-to by Studio Tantrum says you should be able to do this in under an hour, well, uhm, maybe the next one?  Read the instructions through completely before starting.  You know you should do that anyway, but do you do it?  Well I wish I had, I forgot to take the pins out of the wristband when I had to turn the whole thing.  I ended up ripping up a part of the seam of the critters body to be able to take the pins out, then restitched, and tried again and it worked like a charm.  Ofcourse. But that was after 20 minutes of trying to trick the system... Go make yours, it´s super cute and super handy too! 

PS not having eyes in my stash, I just drew them on with a sharpie.  See, now she´s even got eyelashes!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten