19 februari 2012

Dominique set


 I finished this set a while ago in anticipation of todays birthday party of one special little princess.  Only posting now because we are getting ready to leave for the party, and I did not want to spoil the surprise by blogging the pics in advance.  I'm hoping she and her mom like it.  For the skirt I started out with the FM Venice pattern, adding an underskirt, shirring to CF and CB, and additional ruffles.  The top is an adjusted BizzKids 3103, I had to take in the chest circumference by almost 5cm which I find a lot on a childrens size 6T.  Now it is true that the princess in question is particularly petite and delicate but still.  Fabrics are al 100% cotton, the white is a poplin and the white-with-pink is broderie (eyelet) All materials UWYH, yay!  


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wouw wat een super prachtige set!
    Daar zal ze wel erg blij mee zijn.
    Nu nog even op het mooie weer wachten...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. jij gaat punten scoren met zo'n superkado ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen